The Village President of Waynesville, Paul Wiggins, is the chief administrator and was elected by the voters of Waynesville in 2021. Listed below are just a few of his responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all Departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by the Village Board of Trustees
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions within the local government & community operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Village President conducts all Village Board Meetings held monthly, and works with the Board of Trustees to address all matters of concern that the residents may have, and suggests solutions to any problems within the Community that may be brought to the Board's attention.